How To Play Mahjongg Solitaire
Brief Mahjongg Solitaire Overview
Get your own copy of Championship Mahjongg Solitaire by DreamQuest Games. Join the fun today!
The classic Chinese game of Mahjongg is traditionally played by multiple players. Mahjonng Solitaire is a tile-matching puzzle game that uses set of up to 144 tiles (depending on the game options). There are four of every tile.
Find and select tiles by pairs to eliminate them from the board.
Tiles can only be selected if they meet the certain criteria. Eligible tiles:
- Must not be covered (even partially) by another tile.
- Must not be tiles to both the left and right.
As pairs of tiles are removed, more tiles may become eligible.
Championship Mahjongg Solitaire gameplay begins with 1,000 points. One point is lost for every second played. Every pair of tiles matched and removed earns 100 points. You lose 100 points for using the Hint button.
The game ends when all the tiles are removed or there are no more possible matches.
- Download a free trial of Championship Mahjongg Solitaire to test your knowledge. Click the “?” button in the upper-right corner of the screen for help and instructions.
- For more information about Championship Mahjongg Solitaire, please visit our Championship Mahjongg Solitaire Information Page
- For expert tips and techniques, please visit our Mahjongg Tips page.