Summer game development, artist, and Web marketing internships at DreamQuest
Love games? Have fun being a Summer Intern with us!
Always wanted to work on a computer game? Need some real-life experience? Want a chance to break into the industry? Desire a relaxing and fun summer?
Join DreamQuest Software’s video game team!
We have several exciting projects this summer, including a $500,000 Kickstarter campaign for the remake of a classic game from the 1980s, as well as iOS and Android development on our board, card, and puzzle games.
We are specifically looking for 3 different types of interns:
Entry-level mobile game development intern (must have existing C# or Java experience)
Web marketing and design intern (must have existing WordPress, HTML, social media, or marketing experience)
2D or 3D (environment or character) game art intern (must have existing art samples)
- Gain industry experience, a solid reference, and in-game credit from a successful game developer.
- Access to Unity3D, mobile SDKs, cool devices, Adobe, Google, and other exclusive tools.
- Work from home and set your own flexible work schedule. Enjoy your summer!
- Internships pay $10/hour after initial training and more if you are hired on.
- Potential to stay on with our staff either part or full-time after the summer is over!
- Studying Computer Science, Art, Marketing, or other school or industry experience.
- Exp. with C#, Java, Unity, Html, Php, social media, and Adobe or Google Web tools.
- Positive attitude and passion for gaming! Enjoy challenging tasks and learning new skills!
- Ability to commit to 20-30 hours/week over summer, starting in mid to late May.
Email resume and cover letter email saying why we should pick you to email@example.com
Respond ASAP as we only have a few spots left!